Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters
- Belts and Hoses
- Brake Repair
- Cooling System Maintenance
- Crankshaft Regrinding
- Drive Lines
- Electrical System
- Engine Diagnositcs
- Heating and A/C
- Machine Shop Services
- Monthly Checklist
- Oil Change Service
- Preventative Maintenance
- Steering and Suspension
- Flat Tire Repair
- Transmission Fluid Flush
- Transmission Repair
- Automotive Tune-Up
- Wheel Alignment
- Wiper Blades
Engine and Cylinder Head Remanufacturing in Saddle Brook, NJ
Engine Remanufacturing Saddle Brook, NJ
Mechanical problems just don’t go away or get better on their own. Instead, the problem escalates, creating more damage until complete engine failure occurs. Once the engine has seized, the only solution is to remanufacture the engine assembly.
Our ASE Certified technicians have the knowledge and experience required for involved, technically challenging engine remanufacturing. We guarantee to do our best to ensure that, with proper care and maintenance, every engine we remanufacture lasts a lifetime.
We offer a comprehensive warranty on all of our products, so our customers can rest assured that they are getting the best quality workmanship available. Our standard warranty on complete Saddle Brook engine remanufacturing is 3 years / 100,000 miles – you simply won’t find a better warranty in the industry.
Headmaster Automotive’s engine remanufacturing process restores worn engines to Original Manufacturer Equipment tolerances. Each engine is placed through the procedure as follows:
- Disassembly: Each engine is taken apart and thoroughly inspected.
- Cleansing: All components are cleaned using the latest technological equipment to remove all dirt and residue.
- Inspection: Each component is then re-inspected for potential fractures, warping, or any other damage that may have occurred.
- Resurfacing: The surfaces of the engine are cut using state of the art Sunnen equipment to return the engine to original manufacturer specifications. This includes the cylinder liners, cylinder heads, valves and seats, and also the crankshaft.
- New Replacement Parts: We use only the highest quality parts in your engine. Federal Mogul and FelPro are just a few of the nationally trusted brands we use.
- Expert Assembly: Our ASE Certified Technicians assemble each engine by hand, ensuring accuracy and precision.
- Installation: Each engine in installed into your vehicle by ASE certified technicians using the proper protection equipment to avoid body damage. Also employed is the latest in diagnostic software from Interro, Snap-On, and OTC to ensure the proper function and longevity of your vehicle.
- Final Inspection: Each completed engine and vehicle will undergo extensive inspection and testing prior to being released to you.
A properly running vehicle is your lifeline to the world. Let us help you get there! We can get you back to your life – and even help to save you a few dollars in the long run. We are here to help, let us show you how!